I work from a healing centred approach, considering how the interconnectedness of the body, mind, and spirit impacts your sense of self, and your interactions with the world you live in.
My aim is to assist you in reaching your full potential ultimately creating a fulfilling, meaningful, and impactful life journey on your terms.
I integrate a variety of approaches to the work we will do together, tailoring them to your specific desires and needs. I am well versed in the following approaches:
- Animal assisted therapy
- Attachment theory
- Client-centred work
- Dream analysis
- Narrative therapy
- Nature therapy
- Psychodynamic work
- Therapeutic hypnosis
Session frequency very much depends on your needs, and can vary from meeting once or twice a week to once a month.
Issues Addressed in Therapy
- Adoption challenges experienced by all members of the adoption constellation most especially adoptees
- Advanced care planning for individuals with chronic and / or life limiting disease
- Animal loss, grief and bereavement
- Compassion fatigue and burnout
- Emotional distress
- Existential issues
- Life transitions especially those related to aging
- Loss, grief and bereavement
- Physical health issues, including chronic pain
- Relationship concerns including family conflict and marital issues
- Trauma including post-traumatic stress disorder and vicarious trauma
Please feel free to CONNECT with me to discuss your interest and any questions you may have.
I offer a free 15 minute telephone consultation to discuss your needs and goals while also providing more detailed information on how I work, and what the next steps are should we determine that I am the therapist best able to support you.